Industrial Training Programs
These Projects / Industrial Training programs are a unique combination of Technology learning and real life technical projects. The project helps the students to satisfy the university guidelines along with technical learning & experience
Industrial Training Objectives:
- • To expose students to Interior Design experience and information. This is required in industry, where these are not taught in the lecture rooms.
- • To apply the Interior Design knowledge taught in the lecture rooms in real industrial situation.
- • To use the experience gained from the ‘Industrial Training’ in discussions held in the lecture rooms.
- • To acquire a feel of the work environment.
- • To increase experience in writing reports in Interior Design works/projects.
- • To depiction students to the Interior Design responsibilities and ethics.
- • To expose the students to future employers as well as to introduce the Industrial Training Program available within all of the aspect Technologies.